Why Should You Choose MoreSMILES Dental Spa?
- You'll smile more
- You'll be comfortable
- You can expect progressive solutions to keep abreast of emerging technology
- You deserve a higher standard in health care
- You can trust 30+ years of experience providing preventive care, cosmetic dentistry, simple restorations and complex case management, like full-mouth reconstruction
- Because the thousands of other people who've chosen MoreSMILES, and continue to return, can't all be wrong!
Peace of Mind
Your safety is our concern. You can be confident that our team is highly trained and skilled at using our technology to ensure your safety. Our standards exceed the Centers for Disease Control guidelines. Ask us about our 11-point safety and sterilization checklist.
A Family Friendly Environment
Family members (children or adults) can choose to stay together during dental visits. Our treatment rooms have comfortable space to accommodate your support system as needed. Parents are welcome to accompany their children, and even some adults feel better with a loved one close by.
Our Service Promise
- Serve you with excellent, personalized dental care
- Allow adequate time to treat you thoroughly and comfortably
- Continuously reinvest in the latest dental technology
- Constantly stay abreast of new techniques that will improve the look, function and durability of the solutions to your wants and needs
- Hire only people that have your best interest at heart as if their own family member was in your place.
Attention to Detail
You'll find in our state-of-the-art facility a variety of complimentary amenities that exceed what you might typically expect from a dental office. Dip your hands in warm paraffin and wrap your neck with a heated, herbal pillow to help you relax.
We also offer several other amenities for patients, including: heated blankets, headphones for the overhead TV’s or your own playlist if you’d like.
Our Refreshment Center is fully stocked with healthy choices, coffee, bottled water and hot tea. Frequently, we'll even put out some fresh baked cookies.
During your appointments, choose from a variety of cable programs and satellite channels on our over head TVs.
Or listen to your music. We offer headsets for use during your visit to listen to music stations or feel free to plug into your phone's music selection.
Get cozy under a fleece blanket while the hygienist or dentist tends to your smile.
Hot towels - At the end of your appointment, we offer a hot lavender towelette to help you freshen up.
"The Goodbye Mirror"
On the way out, stop by the "Goodbye Mirror" to refresh your lipstick or check your hair, or even to get another glance at your brilliant smile.
Homework and Reading Desk
A comfortable nook for tots to teens to catch up on homework or enjoy our collection of entertaining and educational books. Learn about dinosaurs or Presidents of the United States, view 3-D pictures of insects, or read the tooth fairies "tell-all" book.
Unique Treatment Rooms with Family in Mind
We encourage parents to accompany their children throughout their visit with us. Our garden-view patient exam rooms have been designed to allow the whole family to sit together if desired. We also have a variety of books, toys and refreshments for young children. The Homework and Reading Desk provides a comfortable spot for tots to teens while in the reception room. We want your time with us to be stress-free and safe.